- 4 avocados
- 250g shrimps
- 2tbso Lemon juice
- 2 Hard boiled eggs
- 1145 g tin Arënkha MSC
- 2 Anchovy fillets
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper and a lemon to garnish
- Cook shrimps for one minute in salted, boiling water. Remove from the heat and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Hollow out the avocados and mash the pulp with a fork. Mix with chive and one of the eggs chopped into cubes.
- Make the dressing by mashing the other egg with salt, lemon juice and fresh ground black pepper in a mortar adding the olive oil little by little.
- Garnish with lemon slices and Arënkha MSC