- 8 garnish potatoes
- 20ml heavy cooking cream
- 30g butter
- Ground pepper
- 145g of Arënkha Selection herring pearls
- Cook the unpeeled potatoes in boiling water for about 15 minutes or in the microwave for 7 minutes at maximum power. Check that they are cooked with the blade of a knife.
- Drain the potatoes and leave to cool.
- Cut in half lengthways and cut the bulging base a few millimetres to flatten it.
- Scoop out the potatoes with a small spoon and place the flesh in a bowl.
- Mash with a fork and mix with the cream to a creamy consistency. Season with ground pepper.
- Fill the hollowed-out potatoes with the mixture.