Ingredients of the Pedro Ximénez foie gras toast:
With the following ingredients you will be able to make your own Pedro Ximénez foie gras toast in a simple way, adding a special touch thanks to the striking flavor offered by our Spherika passion fruit pearls as a complement:
- Foie gras
- A bottle of Pedro Ximénez wine
- A bottle of Modena vinegar
- Several slices of bread
- One 55 g jar of Spherika passion fruit pearls
Are you all set? Let’s go through the few steps you will have to follow so that your Pedro Ximénez foie gras toast comes out perfectly.
Preparation of the Pedro Ximénez foie gras toast:
- First, we will reduce half a glass of Pedro Ximénez wine over low heat, adding also a small splash of Modena vinegar.
- After completing the previous step, take the toasts and pour the reduction over them, spread the foie gras on them and pour a little more wine and Modena vinegar on top.
- As a final touch, and to give it that personal touch that we like so much at Spherika, we will top the Pedro Ximénez foie gras toast with our passion fruit pearls, which will give a slightly acidic and very characteristic flavor to the recipe.
As you can see, this is one of our simplest proposals to prepare, but that does not mean that the result will leave your guests indifferent. It can be your perfect quick starter for one of those big meals where you try all kinds of food.
Pedro Ximénez wine is one of the typical products of Córdoba. Its name comes from the fact that it is made from a grape of the same name that grows and is cultivated in various wine regions of Spain. It contains an extraordinary concentration of sugars, which makes it stand out for its sweet taste.
It is a perfect complement to generate a pairing of flavors in this Pedro Ximénez foie gras toast that we like so much at Spherika. In addition, you can take the opportunity to have a drink and enjoy it with your family and friends.
Do you want more ideas for future meals? On our website we have multiple recipes that will make you look like a great chef, always providing unique and own details to each of the preparations that we propose. Try these two if you are looking for something similar in appearance to the Pedro Ximénez foie gras toast: