- 1 oak leaf lettuce or red cabbage
- 1 small endive
- 1/2kg langoustines
- 1 pomegranate
- 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of cider vinegar
- 2 finely chopped spring onions
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp cognac
- 1 145g tin Arënkha Selection
- Put the langoustines in a saucepan with boiling water and salt, remove from the heat when it comes to the boil.
- Leave to stand for 8 minutes and leave to drain. Remove and leave to drain.
- In the vinaigrette (which is prepared the day before by crushing the chopped spring onion in a mortar with the egg, dill, salt and a pinch of pepper and adding the oil little by little and then the vinegar and cognac) marinate the langoustine medallions (cut the tails into 2-centimetre slices) in a cool place for at least 3 hours.
- Place the lettuce and endive leaves alternately on a serving dish with the pomegranate seeds on top and the medallions with their vinaigrette to which Arënkha Selection must be added.