- Lime zest
- Fish tail (gelatin)
- Lemon and mint sorbet
- Slush ice
- 1 jar of 55g Spherika Lemon-Lime pearls
- Heat the rum with a spoonful of sugar in a saucepan over very low heat.
- Hydrate the fish tails. Once hydrated and the rum is tempered, add the fish tails and stir with a whisk until the mixture is homogenized.
- Serve in 4 medium shot glasses up to 1/3 of the glass.
- Chill in the refrigerator until it reaches the texture of jelly.
- Fill another third of the glass with lemon and mint sorbet.
- In the last third complete with slush ice flavored with a hit of Pipermint and lime peel zest.
- Garnish with lemon lime pearls and a sprig of mint.