- 100g shrimps
- 100g wheat flour
- 100g chickpea flour
- 250g very cold water
- 50g spring onion
- A bunch of parsley
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 jar of Spherika trout roe
- Put the wheat flour, chickpea flour, salt, finely chopped spring onion, finely chopped parsley (two tablespoons), shrimps, add a glass of cold water and mix well with a whisk. The mixture will be very light. Leave to rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Once the mixture has rested, add a little more cold water and beat again with the whisk.
- Put plenty of oil in a large frying pan and leave on the heat until hot. Using a saucepan, add small portions of the batter and wait for it to set, turning them over so that they brown on both sides. Drain each omelette on both sides and leave to drain on absorbent paper.
- Place them in a serving dish and add Spherika trout roe to taste.