- 300g of smoked salmon loin
- 2 shallots
- 4 sprigs of tarragon
- 60 Sprockets
- 1 kiwi
- 10 cm French cucumber
- 1 Lime
- 4 juice oranges
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 2 nails
- 2 jars of Spherika Passion Fruit pearls
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Ground pepper to taste
- In a frying pan, brown the pine nuts and leave to cool. Cut the smoked salmon into 1 cm cubes. Chop the shallots and tarragon (only the leaves, without the stem). Cut the tomatoes, kiwi and cucumber into very small cubes. Put everything in a salad bowl and mix with the smoked salmon.
- Add the lime juice, a little pepper and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Mix again, cover with cling film and leave to rest in the fridge for about 3 hours. Meanwhile, squeeze the juice from the oranges and heat over high heat. Before it reaches boiling point, pour two tablespoons of hot orange juice into a glass and mix in the cornflour with a fork to avoid lumps.
- Pour the mixture into the saucepan with the orange juice and boil until the sauce thickens. Add the cloves, remove the pan from the heat and infuse for 5 minutes. Keep the sauce in the fridge.
- When serving, present the dish with a 10 or 12 cm. diameter serving ring. Place the marinated salmon mixture inside and press lightly to keep the shape.
- Add a thin layer of pine nuts and top with Spherika passion fruit pearls. Gently remove the plating ring. Serve the orange sauce in a sauceboat, so that each guest can help themselves to the sauce as they wish