- 300 g cubed chicken
- 30 ml soy sauce
- 45 g honey (preferably fluid)
- 1 little freshly grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 150 g pak choi
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Spherika Balsamic Vinegar of Modena pearls
- Cut the Pak Choi into strips, not too big.
- In a bowl, combine chicken, honey, ginger, soy sauce and garlic. It is recommended to marinate for at least 2-3 hours.
- Separate the chicken from the marinade and reserve it in a bowl. Brown the chicken in the wok previously sprayed with peanut oil.
- Heat the sesame oil in the wok. Add the pepper and onion, let them cook until tender. Then add the Pak Choi and pour in the marinade. Finally add the chicken until it warms up again and accompany with Spherika Balsamic Vinegar of Modena pearls.