- 400 g scallops (without shells)
- 50 g broccoli
- 50 g carrot
- 4 cloves garlic
- 125 ml chicken broth
- 50 ml peanut oil
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Spherika Lemon&Lime pearls
- Finely chop the garlic and chop the vegetables. Heat water in a casserole with a pinch of salt and when it starts to boil, add the vegetables and scallops. Blanch, strain and set aside.
- Then sauté the vegetables and scallops in a wok with hot oil and garlic. Season to taste. Then add the broth. Let cook for about 3 or 4 minutes until the vegetables are cooked with a crunchy taste. Add the peanut oil, soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- Sprinkle with white pepper. Finally, cook for one more minute and serve with Spherika lemon&lime pearls.