- 50 ml liquid honey
- 50 ml soya sauce
- 1 little piece of fresh ginger
- 4 loins of fresh salmon with the skin, 150g each
- 1 pinch of salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 200 g spinach sprouts
- 1 jar 55g of Spherika soya sauce pearls
- Chop the ginger very finely. Mix the honey, soya sauce and chopped ginger in a deep dish Place the salmon fillets on top with the skin facing upwards. Cover with film and marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, cut the red pepper into julienne strips. Preheat the oven to 200ºC (T. 6-7).
- Cut the aluminium foil into 4 rectangles of 30cm. Lay one salmon filet on each piece of foil. Spread the pepper julienne on top and pour the marinade on top of the loins. Close the papillote and bake in the oven for about 12 minutes. When serving, carefully unwrap each papillote, place the salmon loin on a plate and garnish with red pepper.
- Add a serving of spinach sprouts around the loins. Pour the papillote juice on top and dress with Spherika soya sauce pearls (about 32 pearls per loin). Garnish with a combination of brown rice and white rice. (Recipe inspired by the Superior School Ferrandi of Bordeaux)