- 6oo gr of ripe tomatoes.
- 400 gr strawberries
- 50 gr red bell pepper
- 60 gr green bell pepper
- 80 gr of cucumber (cleaned and seeded)
- 40 gr of bread crumbs
- 1, 5 gr of garlic (one small garlic)
- 150 ml of EVOO
- 500 ml mineral water
- 20 ml of sherry vinegar
- 12 gr of coarse salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 55g of strawberry Spherika pearls
- Wash all the vegetables, peel and remove the seeds from the cucumber. Cut the tomato into pieces.
- Reserve the strawberries.
- Chop everything into pieces and place in a saucepan or bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients (oil, vinegar, garlic, water, salt), except the strawberries.
- Mix well, cover and leave in the refrigerator for about 8 hours.
- After this time, add the chopped strawberries and beat in a blender.
- Strain and season to taste.
- Serve very cold, accompanied by a spoonful of Spherika strawberry pearls.
Enjoy your meal!