- Thin oat toast
- Black food marker for decorating
- 200g cooked black beans
- 3 tablespoons of creamy fresh cheese
- 2 ripe avocados
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Fine salt
- 1 jar Spherika chum salmon roe
- 3 empty jars of natural roe or Spherika pearls
- Cut the toasted bread to the size of the small glass to form the tombstones and write RIP with the black food marker. Let dry.
- Pour the black beans into a casserole dish and heat them. Remove from the heat, mash them with a fork until the desired consistency is obtained and mix with the cream cheese.
- To make the guacamole, open the avocados, remove the flesh with a spoon and mash in a bowl with a fork. Add the lemon juice and salt.
- Divide the black bean cream among the empty jars. Add the guacamole and place a tombstone. Finish with a layer of salmon roe.