Homemade squid ink pasta with Spherika squid ink. A juicy and appetizing blend for hot and cold dishes.
- 1 bag green buds salad
- ½ kg macaroni
- 1 pack Surimi elvers 125g
- 50g jar Spherika Cuttlefish Ink
- Cayenne pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Arbequina)
- Boil macaroni with abundant water, chill and strain. Mince garlic and sauté on a pan. Add surimi elvers, stir gently for 5 minutes and set aside.
- On a pan, splash some oil, add macaroni, cayenne pepper and cuttlefish ink to taste. Season with salt and set aside.
- Place green buds on a platter, season to taste. Place macaroni on top and garnish with surimi elvers.