- 1 beetroot cooked and peeled
- 20 ml of liquid cooking cream
- Juice of half a lemon
- balsamic vinegar of modena
- Spicy Smoked Paprika Flakes
- 80 g goat cheese di latte vaccino
- garlic sprouts
- 50g blueberries
- 1 55g jar of Avruga herring pearls
- Place the chopped beetroot, the liquid cream, the lemon juice, 1 squirt of Modena balsamic vinegar and a few flakes of spicy smoked paprika (to taste) in the blender.
- Beat until you get a smooth and homogeneous consistency.
- Divide the gazpacho into two deep plates and keep in the fridge.
- Mix the caprino di latte vaccino cheese with two tablespoons of Avruga.
- Form two quenelles with the Avruga cheese mixture and place one on each plate.
- Top each quenelle with a small spoonful of Avruga.
Enjoy your meal!