SPHERIKA, salmon roe (PINK)
Wild salmon roe, slightly smaller than the keta species, with a firm texture. Their thin skin breaks gently when bitten to give way to an explosion of marine flavour.
Suggestion for use
They are ideal to eat by the spoonful, on toast or sandwiches, in salads, Japanese dishes and to accompany fish.
- Also called ikura or red caviar, salmon roe is the most prized after sturgeon roe (caviar).
- Non-GMO and gluten-free.
- Fish roe are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin B12.
- High protein intake.
- Selenium and phosphorus content are particularly high.
- One dessert spoon covers half of the RI/day of vitamin B12. They also contain vitamins A, C, D and E.
- Long shelf life: 12 months from production and 3 days after opening.
- Storage temperature: between 2 ºC and 7 ºC.
Ingredients and allergens
Ingredients: 97% Wild salmon roe [Oncorhynchus gorbuscha], salt, sunflower oil and humectant: glycerin.