- 210 ml of tomato juice (3 parts)
- 70 ml of vodka (1 part)
- 15ml lemon juice
- Perrin's Sauce
- Tabasco sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 sprig of celery
- Crushed ice
- 1 jar of Spherika chili pearls
- Pour the tomato juice into a glass.
- Add a splash of Perrins sauce, a few drops of Tabasco sauce (to each one's taste) and a pinch of black pepper and salt.
- Add the lemon juice and stir gently.
- Add the vodka and fill the glass with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of celery.
- Optionally, add a skewer with mini-balls of Mozzarella and halved tomatoes.
- Finish with two tablespoons of Spherika chili pearls.
Enjoy your meal!