- 150 grams of melted salted butter
- 200 grams of sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 120 grams of melted milk chocolate drops
- 100 grams of flour
- 25 grams of pure cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 180 grams of milk chocolate drops
- 1 jar of Strawberry Spherika pearls
- Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 180ºc.
- Lightly grease and flour a 23 cm square mold.
- Pour the melted butter into a large bowl. Add the sugar and beat until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract. Beat again.
- Add the melted chocolate and beat until you get a smooth and homogeneous mass.
- Use a silicone spatula to add the flour, cocoa powder, and salt until just combined. Add the whole chocolate pieces.
- Pour into the prepared mold and smooth.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Let cool in the mold before cutting it.
- To taste, place the brownie on a plate and cover it with some Spherika strawberry pearls. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy immediately.
Enjoy your meal!