- 4 hake fillet hearts
- 1 courgette
- 1 aubergine
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
- Provencal herbs (optional)
- 1 50g jar of Spherika extra virgin olive oil pearls
- Wash and dice the vegetables into similar sized cubes. Add Provencal herbs if desired (optional).
- CSteam them (in a bamboo steamer, casserole dish with rack or varoma) for about 25 minutes. When pierced with a toothpick or skewer, there should be no resistance.
- Remove from the heat and place in the centre of 4 plates.
- Heat a greased griddle with 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and grill the hake fillet hearts (fresh or previously defrosted) for about 5 minutes over a medium heat. Turn them over and continue cooking for about 2 minutes.
- Place a hake fillet heart on each plate, on top of the vegetables.
- Add a generous spoonful of Spherika extra virgin olive oil pearls on top of each hake fillet.
- Serve immediately.