- 2 large eggs
- 150g of flour
- 250 ml of milk
- 1/2 sprig of parsley
- 1 sprig of dill
- 300g of mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- black pepper, salt
- 1 jar of Anchoviar anchovy pearls
- Crack the eggs in the blender glass and add the flour, milk, oil, salt and pepper.
- Beat everything until a homogeneous mass is obtained. Cover with film and let rest for an hour in the fridge.
- After that time, take the dough out of the fridge and stir it with a fork. Wash parsley and dill, chop finely and add to the dough. Mix well.
- Prepare the crepes: grease a frying pan with butter, pour a ladle of batter and curdle the crepe. Turn it over, curdle on the other side, remove and reserve. Repeat the operation until the dough is finished.
- Fill the crepes: cut the mozzarella into thin slices and spread over half of each crepe. Add Anchoviar anchovy pearls on top of the cheese. Fold the crepes into a fan.
- Transfer the crepes to a refractory dish and grill for 2 minutes in the oven so that the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.