- ½ cup rehydrated wakame seaweed
- 1 can of natural tuna
- Extra virgin olive oil
- A splash of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 jar of Spherika soy sauce pearls 55g
- Soak the seaweed in water for 15 minutes.
- Once rehydrated, put them together with the tuna cut into small pieces in a salad bowl.
- Now we prepare the dressing with several tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar and soy sauce. Season and mix well with two spoons and serve with Spherika soy sauce pearls.