- 100g kumato cherry tomatoes
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 100g of yellow cherry tomatoes
- 100g orange cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 150g of mini mozzarella balls
- fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon of Albariño wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon raspberry balsamic cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 jar of Spherika pearls of balsamic vinegar of Modena
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
- Cut the mozzarella balls in halves.
- Separate the basil leaves from the stems and form them into a roll to cut them into strips.
- Peel and cut the avocado into cubes of 1.5 cm or so and sprinkle them with lemon juice so that they do not oxidize.
- Combine all these ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Pour the honey into a microwave-safe bowl and heat for about 10 seconds on medium power.
- Add the Albariño vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper and beat with a fork. Add the raspberry balsamic cream and beat again.
- Pour this vinaigrette over the salad.
- Add the Spherika pearls of Modena balsamic vinegar.
Enjoy your meal!