- 4 eggs
- 7 cl of liquid cream
- 17g butter
- chives to decorate
- 1 100g jar of Spherika sturgeon pearls
- Cut off the tops of the eggs with a serrated knife. Remove the cover.
- Pour the eggs into a bowl.
- Wash the empty shells, dry them and place them in egg cups.
- Beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the butter into a skillet and heat over medium heat.
- When it has melted, add the beaten eggs and set, stirring regularly.
- When the eggs are creamy, add the cream and remove from heat.
- Fill the empty shells with the scrambled eggs and top with a tablespoon of Spherika sturgeon pearls. Garnish with the chives.
- Serve immediately, accompanied by toasted bread.
Enjoy your meal!