- 50g butter
- 1 small onion, cut into thin slices
- 100ml of vodka
- 100g feta cheese
- 350g of linguine
- finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, to garnish
- salt and pepper
- 25g Spherika black lumpfish roe
- 25g Spherika red lumpfish roe
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a shallow bowl. Sauté the onion over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drizzle with vodka and cook gently until the alcohol has evaporated, then season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the linguini in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente. Meanwhile, cut the feta into cubes. Drain the linguini, mix with the sauce and feta cubes and stir well.
- Transfer to individual plates, forming a nest in the center and add a few tablespoons of black Spherika lumpfish roe and a few tablespoons of red Spherika lumpfish roe. Sprinkle with the finely chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Enjoy your meal!