- 1 lime
- 60 ml of aged white rum
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 250 ml of sparkling water
- Crushed ice
- 1 jar of Spherika lemon & lime pearls
- Place the washed mint leaves in a mortar together with a little lime juice.
- Crush the leaves gently to release their essential oil, thus releasing all its aroma.
- Add the rest of the lime juice, brown sugar and rum.
- Stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Divide into 4 glasses and add sparkling water.
- Add crushed ice to fill the glasses and top with two tablespoons of Spherika lemon & lime pearls.
- Garnish with some mint leaves and a slice of lime.