- 8 garnish potatoes
- 20ml thick cooking cream
- 30g butter
- Ground pepper
- 145g of Arënkha Selection herring pearls
- Cook the unpeeled potatoes in boiling water for about 15 minutes or in the microwave for 7 minutes at maximum power. Check that they are cooked with the blade of a knife.
- Drain the potatoes and let them cool.
- Cut in half lengthwise and cut the bulging base a few millimeters to flatten it.
- Scoop out the potatoes with a small spoon and place the pulp in a bowl.
- Flatten with a fork and mix with the liquid cream until a creamy consistency is obtained. Season with ground pepper.
- Fill the emptied potatoes with the mixture.
- Place a quenelle of Arënkha Selection herring pearls on top of each half and serve immediately.
Enjoy your meal!