Waffles are one of the favorite sweets of many people throughout the world. For this reason, we bring you this recipe for waffles without butter with Spherika strawberry pearls so that you can surprise all your friends and family with this delicious dessert or breakfast.
We are sure that after trying this recipe for waffles with strawberry pearls you will want to repeat it several times. In addition, this recipe for waffles without butter is perfect for people who are lactose intolerant or who want to reduce those extra calories a little.
- 250 grams of sifted wheat flour (you can substitute rice flour)
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml lactose-free or soy milk
- 100 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons yeast
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 pinch of salt
- Ingredients for the topping
- 1 jar of Spherika strawberry pearls
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Preheat your waffle iron while you prepare the batter mix.
- In a bowl, place the sifted flour together with the yeast.
- In another bowl, make a previous mixture of the oil with the sugar to gradually incorporate it and make it dilute little by little. Tip: reserve a couple of tablespoons of oil to glaze the waffle iron.
- Mix the extra virgin olive oil with the flour. You can use a balloon whisk to help you incorporate air into the mixture.
- Beat the eggs with the milk separately, to form a single mixture that will be easier for you to use.
- You can add vanilla to this mixture.
- Then gradually add to the milk and egg mixture.
- Mix everything well until all the ingredients are incorporated and finish by adding a pinch of salt.
- Let the dough rest for a few minutes.
- Brush the iron with oil and check that it is hot.
- Pour two to three tablespoons of the mixture and quickly spread it evenly over the entire surface.
- Close the iron and let cook for a few minutes. You'll know the waffles are done when you see them start to brown.
- Once ready, carefully lift the waffle with a spatula and serve it on the plate.
- It's time to decorate to your liking: if you like whipped cream, you can put some on your waffles. You can also include chocolate, strawberry or caramel syrup.
- Finally, it incorporates a generous amount of Spherika strawberry pearls to give it a touch of sweetness and color that will fill your mouth with a delicious natural flavor.
We are sure that our recipe for waffles without butter will be delicious and perfect to start a day with energy or treat yourself in the middle of the afternoon.
If you want to learn how to make more delicious dishes like this, we invite you to visit our recipes section where you can discover many other dishes that you will love. Do you dare to try them all?