- 300g chicken cut into cubes
- 30ml soy sauce
- 45g honey (preferably fluid)
- 1 little grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 150g pak choi
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 jar of Fresh pearls soya 55g
- Cut the Pak Choi into strips, not too big.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, honey, ginger, soy sauce, and garlic. At least 2-3 hours are recommended.
- Separate the chicken from the marinade and reserve it in a bowl. Brown the chicken in the wok previously sprayed with peanut oil.
- Heat the sesame oil in the wok. Add the bell pepper and onion, let them cook until they are tender. Finally add the Pak Choi and pour the marinade. Finally add the chicken until it is hot again and accompany with Spherika pearls of soy sauce.