- salmon loin
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Arenkha Selection
- The scallops are removed from the shell, salted and left to rest for 15 minutes.
- Seal the salmon loin in a pan with a little oil over high heat on all four sides, in order to do it on the outside and leave it medium raw on the inside.
- Brown the scallops with a torch, being careful not to burn them.
- Place the cut salmon loin and the halved scallops on a serving platter.
- Finish the dish with mayonnaise to taste and finally add abundant Avruga, as a final touch.