- 250g of white rice
- 1 piece of fresh red tuna
- 1 boiled egg
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 jar of cuttlefish ink SPHERIKA
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the white rice. Pour it into a colander and rinse it with cold water. Reserve.
- Cut the piece of tuna into small pieces, season to taste and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Sauté the rice with oil, a clove of garlic and add cuttlefish ink to taste. Assemble the dish in the shape of a kettledrum and decorate with chopped hard-boiled egg and oregano.