- 800g potatoes
- 4 leeks
- 30g butter
- 1 liter of chicken broth
- 20 ml heavy cream for cooking
- 1 jar of Spherika pearls of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into large cubes.
- Remove the green part of the leeks, wash them and cut them into slices.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry the potatoes and leeks for 10 minutes over low heat, stirring.
- Add the chicken broth. Mix and cook over low heat for 25 minutes.
- Blend and add the cream.
- Serve cold or hot, to taste.
- Pour into individual bowls and top with a teaspoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil pearls.
Enjoy your meal!