- 1 zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 carrots
- 150g snow peas
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 150g broccoli
- 1 red onion
- 70g cashew nuts
- 1 piece of fresh ginger
- 40ml vegetable broth
- 40 ml of white wine
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 jar of Spherika soy sauce pearls
- Cut carrots and bell peppers into julienne strips.
- Cut the broccoli florets into quarters and the garlic into slices.
- Cut the red onion into slices and the zucchini into thicker slices, then cut them in half.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and the snow peas in 3.
- Crush the cashews with a mortar.
- Heat the wok over high heat and pour in the oils.
- Add the vegetables and sauté for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Grate ginger to taste and stir again.
- Pour in the white wine, the vegetable broth and two tablespoons of Spherika pearls of soy sauce. Remove and cover.
- Lower the heat to medium and cook for 7 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. If you prefer your vegetables more al dente, you can shorten this cooking time.
- Serve in a bowl, sprinkle with the crushed cashews and finish with a few Spherika pearls of soy sauce.
Enjoy your meal!