The user has the option of configuring their browser to prevent the installation of cookies on their computer.
A cookie is a file that can be downloaded to your computer or electronic device when you access certain websites. Cookies allow the website visited to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the type of cookie, can be used to recognise the user.
– First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
– Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
PESCAVIAR SL makes a report of the cookies it has installed and those that are the responsibility of third parties.
The table details the domain where they are hosted, their approximate expiry date and a brief description of their functions and uses.
|Cookie Name||Source||Expiry date (*)||Description|
|__utmc||.pescaviar.es||Final de sesión|
(*) time since their activation and/or update on the website.
If you decide to modify the configuration of your access to the website, you should know that it is possible to delete cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your device at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser:
For Internet Explorer cookie settings
For Firefox cookie settings
For Google Chrome cookie settings
For Safari cookie settings
Browsers are subject to updates and/or modifications, we do not guarantee that the links will be active when you wish to access them. To avoid inconveniences, you can access them directly from your browser options.