- 1 small round pumpkin (800g flesh)
- 2 carrots
- 1 potato
- 1 onion
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 700 ml of vegetable broth
- 50ml of liquid cooking cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1 jar of black Spherika herring pearls
- 1 handful of chestnuts (optional)
- Hollow out the pumpkin, recover the meat and cut it into large pieces.
- Peel the carrots and the potato, wash them and cut them into large pieces. Chop the onion.
- Pour the extra virgin olive oil into a casserole and brown the vegetables.
- Cover with the vegetable broth and season to taste.
- Cook for 25 minutes over medium heat, until the vegetables are soft.
- Remove the casserole from the heat and blend with an electric mixer until a fine cream remains. Add the cream and stir to integrate it.
- Pour the pumpkin cream into the pumpkin and add the Spherika herring black pearls.