If you are looking to surprise diners at your next banquet with a simple, delicious dish with an exceptional appearance, we recommend that you try preparing a red shrimp carpaccio with moluga. A real temptation for those palates who most enjoy tasting seafood.
It is a delicacy usually made with raw meat laminated into thin slices, but the commitment to red shrimp as the base product and the accompaniment with our smoked herring pearls will make your presentation outstanding.
Experimenting and getting out of the ordinary is something that excites us when it comes to cooking and we want to contribute to it in your next recipe. Here you have everything you need to show off your red shrimp carpaccio with moluga.
If you want to prepare a portion of red shrimp carpaccio with moluga for 4 people, you will need the following ingredients:
- 10 prawns
- wakame seaweed
- a lime
- salt maldon
- Extra virgin olive oil
- A 145 gram tin of Moluga smoked herring pearls from Spherika
- Peel and gut the prawns and then store them in a freezer bag. Important: we are not going to throw away the head, since its liquid will not serve to prepare a delicious juice later.
- We place them on a transparent film or baking paper, crush the prawns one by one with the help of a rolling pin until they are really fine and we put them in the freezer for at least half an hour and a maximum of one hour.
- We take them out a little in advance before serving them so that they are not too cold and we can give them the final touches that will make our red prawns a much more exquisite dish.
- We plate the carabineros on a tray or dish in which we have placed the wakame strands and then add a touch of grated lime, a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a little Maldon salt.
- Finally, we only have to carefully decorate the plate with our famous smoked herring pearls to suit the consumer and we will have an appetizing portion of red shrimp carpaccio with moluga.
- Do not forget that we have kept the heads of the crustaceans to take advantage of their juice and give it an extra flavor that will end up making all our guests fall in love completely.
As you can see, the red shrimp carpaccio with moluga is a really easy recipe to prepare, which offers a pristine result and will make you want to eat even with your eyes thanks to its excellent presentation.
You and your companions will be able to experience an authentic pairing of flavors, the success of which is absolutely guaranteed only by the quality of the select components used for its preparation.