Do you want to prepare a delicious razor ceviche with trout roe from Spherika? Take out a pencil and paper and write down all the ingredients you will need and the step-by-step recipe. You're going to love it!
We will need the following ingredients for our razor ceviche for 4 servings:
- 1 jar of Spherika trout roe.
- 4 fresh razors.
- 3 files.
- 1 piece of rocoto without seeds.
- 1 purple onion.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
To prepare the razor ceviche, we must follow the following steps:
- The first thing we must do is scald the razors, for which we must be careful. We will have to have the boiling water ready and submerge the razors one by one for two seconds, so that the shell opens and we can remove the meat.
- We will proceed to cut the razors into small pieces.
- Cut the red onion and the rocoto in thin julienne strips.
- Finely chop the coriander.
- In a bowl, we will add the lime juice, the onion, the rocoto with the chopped razors, salt and pepper to taste. We will also have to add the coriander, and we will let everything macerate for about 15 or 20 minutes.
- Once the maceration time has elapsed, we proceed to place the already macerated razors on their own shells.
- To finish off, we will add a bit of Spherika trout roe as a decoration and final touch for our delicious razor ceviche.
In addition, with a little creativity, we can incorporate other variants in the ingredients and make another version of the recipe, adding, for example, mango, sprouts, pistachio, or in the case of roe, replace them with Spherika salmon roe or red lumpfish Spherika.
Play with your creativity and create new versions of this delicious recipe. The possibilities are almost endless! Razor can be cooked in many different ways without losing all its nutritional benefits: steamed, cooked, grilled, with lemon juice... and more!
In addition, this recipe is very healthy, perfect to include in the most balanced diets thanks to its high percentage of iron, calcium, phosphorus, Omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids... All this will help your body to prevent cardiovascular problems.
Razors are also very rich in iodine, which favors optimal thyroid function, benefiting the growth and good development of bones and the brain in children, strengthening hair, teeth and nails, and improving mental agility.
We hope you enjoy this delicious razor ceviche recipe a lot and dare to prepare your own personalized versions!