- 4 blades
- 3 files
- 1 jar of Spherika trout roe
- A piece of rocoto without seeds
- Purple Onion
- Blanch the razors one by one for a couple of seconds in boiling water just to open the shell, remove the meat and cut into small pieces.
- In a bowl, marinate the razor clams with the lime juice, a piece of finely cut rocoto and the red onion cut into fine julienne strips, salt and pepper. It has to be about 15 min. Then add the very chopped coriander.
- Plate in the same shell as the razor clams and finish with some trout roe.