- 150g butter
- 200g Speculoos biscuits
- 100g oat flakes
- 600g cream cheese (Philadelphia type)
- 30 cl of whipping cream
- 120g of brown sugar
- 3 mangoes
- 3cl of water
- 1 sheet of gelatin
- 2 jars of passion fruit Spherika pearls
Prepare the cookie base:
- Crush the biscuits into a powder by crushing them with a rolling pin.
- In a skillet, heat the oats over low heat, stirring regularly. After about 5 minutes, add the butter previously cut into small cubes and the crushed biscuits. Leave on the heat, stirring regularly, until the butter has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and pour the mixture into a 24cm removable bottom pan. Press and flatten the base with the back of a spoon. Reserve in the fridge.
- Peel and cut the mangoes. Crush the pulp until obtaining a homogeneous texture. Reserve.
- Mix the cream cheese with 100g of panela. Add 50g of mango puree and mix to obtain a homogeneous preparation.
- Whip the cold cream until whipped. It is ready when it forms small peaks.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into the pan on the base, smooth the surface with a spatula and place the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours or even overnight.
Prepare the mango coulis:
- Soften the gelatin sheet for 5-10 minutes in a bowl of cold water. Meanwhile, pour the rest of the mango puree, 100g of brown sugar and the water in a saucepan.
- Heat the mixture and remove the saucepan from the heat as soon as it starts to boil. Squeeze the gelatin sheet between your fingers and add it to the hot liquid. Stir so that it dissolves well. Let cool.
- Cover the cheesecake with this coulis. Add a layer of passion fruit Spherika pearls.
- Unmold the cheesecake and serve.
Enjoy your meal!