- 500g cauliflower
- 1l of chicken broth
- 1dl of liquid cream
- 1 jar of Spherika herring pearls
- 2 pinches of curry (mild or hot, to taste)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the chicken broth in a pot. Separate the cauliflower florets and cook them in the broth, with the pot covered, for 20 min.
- Once cooked, beat and add the liquid cream, curry, salt and pepper to taste. Mix everything until it acquires the texture of a dense, smooth and homogeneous cream. If it is too thick, add chicken broth.
- Distribute the cream in deep plates. Pour a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and serve with a tablespoon of Spherika herring pearls in the center. Serve right away.