- 2 small onions
- 1 melon
- 100g of finely sliced Iberian ham
- 250cc of liquid cream
- 3/4 liter of chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- a small potato
- Spherika herring pearls
- Chop the onions coarsely and saute over low heat for 15 minutes. Add the melon pulp in pieces and reserve some balls to decorate the plate, and add the broth.
- Let cook for 20 minutes and pass through the blender until you get a very fine cream. Add the liquid cream. Season with salt and, once cold, let it rest in the fridge.
- Cut the potato into thin slices and fry it in very hot oil before serving the dish.
- Serve the cream and place some melon balls in the center of the plate, the crispy potato with a teaspoon of Spherika herring pearls, the acorn-fed ham shavings and a few drops of extra virgin olive oil on top.