- 800g smoked salmon
- 1 piece of handle
- 1 unit of lime
- 1 cc of honey
- a pinch of salt
- Olive oil
- Spherika passion fruit pearls
- Grate the skin of the lime and extract its juice.
- Prepare a marinade with the juice and zest of the lime, honey and olive oil and pour over the smoked salmon cubes.
- Mix well and leave to marinate for 15 minutes in the fridge. Peel and cut the mango into small cubes. Reserve.
- In a large bowl, carefully mix the marinated salmon with the mango and add salt.
- Let rest for 5 minutes in the fridge and serve in spoons or plate with a circular mold. Finish crowning with passion fruit Spherika pearls.
Enjoy your meal!