- 6 tomatoes
- 1/4 handle
- 1/4 red onion
- 40g wakame
- 40 g of cooked edamame
- 2 radishes
- 1/2 avocado
- 45 g of fresh salmon
- 45 g of fresh tuna
- A few leaves of tender shoots
- 1 cup of cooked rice or cooked quinoa
- 2 tablespoons of Ponzu sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Sesame seeds
- 40 g salmon Spherika pearls
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
- Cut the salmon, tuna and mango into small cubes.
- Cut the red onion and radishes into thin slices, and the avocado into slices.
- Place the rice in a bowl.
- Mix the sesame oil with the Ponzu sauce and pour over the rice base. Stir and flatten.
- Place the salmon and tuna cubes on top. Continue clockwise, placing the mango cubes, the radish slices, the red onion slices, the tomatoes, some young lettuce sprouts, the edamame, the Spherika salmon pearls and the wakame.
- Place the avocado slices in the center.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds.
Enjoy your meal!