- 500 g of fresh calamari
- 1 large cucumber
- Extra virgin olive oil (Arbequina)
- Shiso leaves (Perilla nankinensis)
- 1 lemon
- 1 jar of Avruga 55g
- Clean the squid. In this recipe we will only use the tube.
- Peel the cucumber. Cut it into thin slices and then into strips.
- In a pot with abundant boiling water, place the lemon juice and the halves. Cook the squid tube for approximately 12 seconds. Take it out and put it in a bowl with cold water.
- Cut the tube into four pieces. The sashimi would already be ready.
- Mix between 50ml and 75ml of olive oil with the salt and a generous tablespoon of Avruga.
- Serve by placing the squid sashimi, the cucumber and the Shiso leaf, sprinkling it with the previously prepared sauce. Garnish with a slice of lemon.