- 400 g red tuna loin
- 1 jar of lobster cream
- 1 avocado
- 100 g diced spring onion
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 12 gherkins
- 1 teaspoon old-fashioned mustard
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- A dash of Lea & Perrins sauce
- A pinch of Tabasco
- a pinch of salt
- Ground pepper
- A 50g jar of Spherika herring pearls
- Chop the tuna into very small pieces and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the oil and mustard.
- Add the capers, gherkins, spring onion, Lea & Perrins sauce, Tabasco, pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Carefully add the tuna and keep in the fridge.
- Prepare the lobster cream, according to the manufacturer, so that it is a little thick and leave to cool.
- Plate with a ring, placing a bed of avocado cut into small pieces. Add the tuna tartare. Top with a spoonful of Spherika herring pearls.
- Carefully remove the ring and serve with the cold lobster cream.