- 300g of smoked salmon loin
- 2 shallots
- 4 sprigs of tarragon
- 60 Pinions
- 1 kiwi
- 10 cm French cucumber
- 1 lime
- 4 oranges juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 nails
- 2 jars of Spherika passion fruit pearls
- Extra virgin olive oil
- ground pepper to taste
- In a frying pan, brown the pine nuts and let them cool. Cut the smoked salmon into 1cm cubes. Chop shallots and tarragon (leaves only, no stem). Cut the tomatoes, kiwi and cucumber into very small cubes. Put everything in a salad bowl and mix with the smoked salmon.
- Add the lime juice, a little pepper and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Mix again, cover with film and let rest in the fridge for about 3 hours. Meanwhile, squeeze the juice from the oranges and heat over high heat. Before it reaches the boiling point, pour two tablespoons of hot orange juice into a glass and mix with the cornstarch with a fork, to avoid the formation of lumps.
- Pour the mixture into the saucepan with the orange juice and let it boil until the sauce thickens. Add the cloves, remove the saucepan from the heat and infuse for 5 minutes. Reserve the sauce in the fridge.
- When serving, present the plate with a 10 or 12 cm serving ring. diameter. Put the marinated salmon mixture inside and press lightly to keep the shape.
- Add a thin layer of pine nuts and crown with Spherika passion fruit pearls. Gently remove the plating ring. Serve the orange sauce in a sauce boat, so that each diner can help themselves to taste