- 370g of red tuna loin or frozen tuna tataki
- Teriyaki sauce
- Sesame seeds
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 jar of Spherika soy sauce pearls
- Place the tuna in a deep bowl and cover with Teriyaki sauce up to half height. If you use frozen tuna, defrost it in the fridge beforehand.
- Let the tuna marinate for 24 hours in the fridge, turning it over when half the time has passed.
- Drain the fish and coat it in the sesame seeds.
- Pour a jet of olive oil in a frying pan and sear the tuna on all four sides over high heat, so that only the outer layer is sealed.
- Reserve 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Cut the tataki into slices and plate, placing a few Spherika pearls of soy sauce on top.
- Serve with teriyaki sauce on the side.
Enjoy your meal!