- 1 liter of milk
- 2 units
- Sugar and ground cinnamon
- 1 unit of cinnamon
- 1 unit of vanilla
- 1 orange and lemon
- Olive oil
- 1 loaf of bread
- Spherika Passion Fruit Pearls
- In a saucepan, heat the milk with the lemon zest and the orange zest, the cinnamon stick broken in two and the vanilla pod split open lengthwise.
- Cut the bread into slices and place it in a shallow bowl.
- Pour the infused milk over the slices until they are well soaked. Leave in the fridge for 4-6 hours.
- Heat the oil over high heat. Dip the French toast in the beaten egg and then submerge them in the hot oil.
- Fry them for a couple of minutes on each side, then reserve them on absorbent paper.
- Mix a cup of sugar with ground cinnamon and coat the French toast while they are hot.
- Place a layer of passion fruit Spherika pearls on top of each French toast… for a flavor from another world.
Enjoy your meal!