- 100g of shrimp
- 100g of wheat flour
- 100g chickpea flour
- 250g of very cold water
- 50g spring onion
- a bunch of parsley
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 jar of Spherika trout roe
- In a bowl, put the wheat flour, the chickpea flour, the salt, the finely chopped chives, the finely chopped parsley (two tablespoons), the shrimp, add a glass of cold water and mix very well with a whisk. We will have a very light dough. Let rest in the fridge for 30 min.
- Once the rest has elapsed, add one more splash of cold water and beat again with the whisk.
- Put plenty of oil in a wide frying pan and leave on the fire until hot. With a saucepan, add small portions of the dough and wait for it to set, turning it over so that it browns on both sides. Drain each tortilla on both sides and let it drain on absorbent paper.
- Place them in a serving dish and add trout roe to taste.