Ingredients for the foie toast with Pedro Ximénez:
With the following ingredients you can make your own Pedro Ximénez foie toast in a simple way, adding a special touch thanks to the impressive flavor that our Spherika passion fruit pearls offer as a complement:
- Foie gras
- A bottle of Pedro Ximenez wine
- A bottle of Modena vinegar
- various bread toasts
- A 55g jar of Spherika passion fruit pearls
Do you have everything ready? Let's go with the few steps that you must follow so that your foie toast with Pedro Ximénez turns out perfectly.
Preparation of the foie toast with Pedro Ximénez:
- First of all, we will lower half a glass of Pedro Ximénez wine over low heat, also adding a small splash of Modena vinegar.
- When completing the previous step, we will take the toasts to pour the reduction on them, we will spread the foie gras and we will pour a little more of the wine and the Modena vinegar on top.
- As a final touch, and to give it that personal touch that we at Spherika like so much, we will crown the foie gras toast with Pedro Ximénez with our passion fruit pearls, which will give the recipe a slightly acidic and very characteristic flavor.
As you can see, it is one of our easiest proposals to prepare, but that does not mean that the result will leave your guests indifferent. It can be your perfect quick starter for one of those hearty meals where you try all kinds of food.
Pedro Ximénez wine is one of the typical products of Córdoba. Its name comes from its elaboration from a grape with the same name that grows and is cultivated in various wine regions of Spain. It contains an extraordinary concentration of sugars, which is why it stands out remarkably for its sweet taste.
It is a perfect complement to generate a pairing of flavors in this Pedro Ximénez foie toast that we at Spherika like so much. In addition, you can take advantage of the occasion to serve yourself a drink and to taste it with your family and friends.
Want more ideas for future meals? On our website we have multiple recipes that will make you look like a great chef, always providing unique and personal details to each of the preparations that we propose. Dare with these two if you are looking for something similar in appearance to Pedro Ximénez foie toast:
Black rice timbale with tuna tartare
Tuna tartare with lobster and avocado cream