To make a great dish, you don't need very expensive ingredients or preparations that involve complicated processes. A clear example is this delicious recipe for salmon and Philadelphia toast with Spherika salmon roe that we teach you how to make here.
This delicious dish can be made with some of the basic things you have in your pantry, giving a twist to their combination and using a little imagination.
- 2 slices of sliced bread
- 3 generous flakes of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- fresh dill (optional)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of SPHERIKA salmon roe
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toast the sliced bread in your toaster, brushed with olive oil. Another option is to do it in a pan or griddle or take it to the oven for a few minutes. Let it be golden.
- Remove from heat or heat and let cool for a few minutes.
- Spread each slice with the Philadelphia cream cheese. Reserve one of the flakes for decoration.
- Arrange the salmon over the cream cheese. Two slices in each slice.
- Divide the cream cheese flake between the two slices and rest on the salmon.
- Place the SPHERIKA salmon roe on each flake of cream cheese.
- Pour a drizzle of olive oil.
- Garnish with the fresh dill.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy with your favorite drink: a coffee and juice for breakfast or a glass of white wine for dinner.
Salmon and Philadelphia Toast Variations
SPHERIKA salmon roe have a very similar texture and flavor to Spherika salmon pearls. Both options are a good idea to use in this recipe, so we recommend you try both and keep the one you like best. Our suggestion is that you place the pearls or salmon roe on the first layer of cream cheese and accompany the dish with strips of fresh cucumber or a mixture of fresh or Provencal herbs to give it a different touch.
You can change the bread for a more rustic one or opt for a toasted focaccia, adding only the cream cheese and the SPHERIKA salmon roe. In this way, you will enjoy a simple, fast and absolutely exquisite preparation.
If you want to vary the flavor of the salmon, we recommend you try the SPHERIKA, smoked herring red pearls with your toasts. I'm sure you'll find them fabulous too!
To discover more delicious recipes like these salmon and Philadelphia toasties with Spherika salmon roe, we recommend you take a look at our recipes section where you can find many more delicious ideas to surprise your friends or family. You can not miss it!