- Thin oatmeal toast
- Black food marker to decorate
- 200g of cooked black beans
- 3 tablespoons of creamy fresh cheese
- 2 ripe avocados
- The juice of 1 lemon
- fine salt
- 1 jar of Spherika salmon keta roe (50g)
- 3 empty jars of natural roe or Spherika pearls
- Cut the toasted bread to the size of the glass to form the tombstones and write RIP with the black food marker. Let dry.
- Pour the black beans into a pot and heat them up. Remove from heat, mash with a fork until desired consistency, and mix with cream cheese.
- To make the guacamole, open the avocados, remove the meat with a spoon and mash in a bowl with a fork. Add the lemon juice and salt.
- Divide the black bean cream into the empty jars. Add the guacamole and place a tombstone. Finish with a layer of salmon roe.